- Altun Ha Ceremonial Mayan Center, founded 200 B.C. Home of the largest carved jade head of the Sun God ever found….
- Baboon Sanctuary Featuring the fun and elusive Baboon or Howler Monkey in their natural habitat….
- Crooked Tree Sanctuary Experience the awe of the Jabiru Stork, the largest bird in the western hemisphere as well as the colorful array of other wild & exotic birds….
- Horseback Riding 1 hour through jungle with a guide….
- Jungle Riverboat Ride As you leisurely cruise down this exotic jungle river, literally hundreds of varieties of orchids, bromeliads and chattering toucans offer enchantment and delight to all naturalists and explores….
- Lamanai Lamanai, located on the New River in Orange Walk District, is known for being the longest continually-occupied site in Mesoamerica. The thriving crocodile population in the nearby New River lagoon gave Lamanai his Name. Many of Lama…
- Marubian Reef Safari Return boat taxi to the second largest barrier reef in the world, lunch and snorkeling….
- Medicinal Safari Hike Hike in the rainforest of Belize and learn about the medicinal uses of the vegetation and see wildlife in its natural environment….
- Reef & Rainforest Package – Maruba Portofino Experience Belize’s jungle and sea while staying at Maruba Resort Jungle Spa, located in 10 miles north of Altun Ha near Maskall Village. Stay at Maruba and get pampered by some of the best Spa therapists in Belize. Explore the jungle by foot or horse,…